locked Re: v8r3112 and v3113 crash

blitz716

Hi Bear,
For whatever reason, mine JUST started decoding. I installed .8r 3113 over .5 and found it decoding N4AU. This was perhaps the third install of it that way....strange indeed.
On the first install, I had no input showing from the sound card. I switched away from the proper input source and then back, and it came to life, died, then came back and stays now.
Im almost thinking the program is haunted (grin).
Steve

qrpbear wrote:

No problem with decoding or crashing here. Runs flawlessly for me on WinXP Pro 32-bit. I installed to the root of my C:/ drive.

73,

'Bear' NH7SR

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional