locked Re: WSJT-X upgrade to v2.5.3 #hamlib

Michael Black

That should be fixed now.
New hamlib for Windows installation directions
#1 Shut down WSJTX
#2 Download either the 32-bit or 64-bit DLL -- hopefully your browser doesn't block it but may warn you multiple times.
If you can do a "Save As" you can save it directly in \WSJT\WSJTX\bin and replace the libhamlib-4.dll that is there.
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll32/libhamlib-4.dll
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll64/libhamlib-4.dll
#3 If you don't save directly you need to open a file browser and move the file that way.
If you're not familiar with that here's a video on the file browser.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVqCJrs9dk
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, December 23, 2021, 07:36:05 AM CST, Steve VE4FX <sckeith@...> wrote:

Before I update to 2.5.3 my IC-7300 would turn on about 5 seconds after the program launched, After the update, it takes way longer to turn on the radio. Once it didn't and I got a Hamlib error. I'm running Windows 11 with all updates.

Steve VE4FX