locked #audioissues Hamlib error: IO error #AudioIssues

K1LYV

Hamlib error: IO error
port_open: serial_open(COM3) status=-6, err=Input/output error
iofunc.c(81):port_open return(-6)
rig.c(800):rig_open return(-6) while opening connection to rig

I have rebooted the pc, power cycled the radio, checked the USB cable. The issue I am having is WSJT can decode fine, but when I try to reply, call CQ or just hit the tune button I get the above error. If I test the PTT using the CAT controls it’s okay, it seems to be some kind of weird audio issue. When this error occurs, the radio keys up, and for less than half a second I hear a quick audio tone, then the radio unkeys and I get the above error.

Radio is a FTDX10. This was working fine this morning and now all of a sudden it’s not. Ideas anyone?

John (K1LYV)

Sent from Mail for Windows