locked FLRig TCPIP operation #macOS #adiFiles

Mark Erbaugh <mark.election@...>

How does FLRig work with TCPIP? I am running DL2RUM's WithoutWire that creates a CI-V (Cat) interface on a TCP port. I give FLRig the address (it is 127.0.0.1) and the port number (7355) selected in WithoutWire. and click "Use tcpip" in FLRig. Both WithoutWire and FLRig indicate that they are connected, but FLRig is still complaining about the serial port not being set up. Do I need to use a "real" serial port even though I've got the CI-V interface over TCP?

73,
Mark, N8ME