locked Re: LDPC #Modes Coding Process draft doc. #modes

Reino Talarmo

Edited

Hi!

Interesting opinion as I have had no problem with the country display in any version of wsjt-x. You must have some setting not properly set. Of course it is difficult to give an advice without knowing exactly all your relates settings and whether the wsjtx_log.adi file is in the proper directory. Clearly it is not a question of program version, but something else.
I assume that e.g. you have first closed the program before installing the previous version and most probably you have also restarted your PC.

73, Reino OH3mA