locked Re: v8r3112 and v3113 crash

blitz716

Ive had to revert to the .5 version, as nothings decoding in .8 for me.
I see signals, good signals, (in the wide display) which should decode, but the other half of the program just sits there, not even an attempt at decoding, not even the usual time mark when running.
I tried both 3112 and 3113 with the same results.
Steve KC2UK

bobbye@... wrote:

Wonder if anyone else has a problem with the program closing when a macro, or non-standard message is selected?   Worked fine up until this morning and have re-installed twice, changed from 3113 to 3112 and same problem.

Bobby/N4AU

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: