locked LDPC #Modes Coding Process draft doc. #modes

Andy Talbot

I've written a description of the coding process for the LDPC modes FST4/FST4W, FT8 and MSK144 based on a study of the source code, converting this into code generating routines in an alternative programming language to make sure it gives the same symbol sets

Can someone who understands the innards in depth take a look at this and see if I've made any glaring foobs in there.

My routines work (plain text and telemetry mode only) but something may have got missed while doing the write-up.