From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Black via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 6:31 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Tx audio to FTDX10 via USB #Cat_RigControl #txaudio #Yaesu

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 05:29:19 PM CST, John Puddifoot <johnepud@...> wrote:

Hi,

Just trying to set up my new rig for FT8. I can receive OK, but get an error message when I hit tune that it cannot open audio device. I note that the option to select rear rather than mic is greyed out. I tried selecting different radios but none enabled the selection. No luck yet with Google to find a solution. Have I missed something, or is it not possible to send audio in via the usb socket?

John
CT7AUH