locked Re: #Kenwood #WSJTX_config #Windows10 #FTDI #ftdi #WSJTX_config #Windows10 #ftdi #Kenwood

Mark Salvador <mark.salvador@...>

Hi Eric,

Current connectivity setup is using XGGCOMMS digimode 4, Theres two male plugs one is setup at the back ACC2 with 13 pins i think, and the other is connected at the side which is the ACC1 serial port 6 DIN plug.  I have to get back to you on that as I am not sure if the CAT controls are routed on the back or the side (im suspecting on the side ACC1 which doesnt work).

My apologies as to the terms cause im stil on the catchup mode of the manuals of the equipment that I have.

Short answer is Yes on the IF 232.

Cheers!

-Mark