locked Re: IC 705 CRASHES WSJT-X WHEN TX #band #AudioIssues #Icom

Michael Black

And is your ground rod bonded to the house ground too?

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, November 28, 2021, 03:19:47 PM CST, Gary trock <gtrockmd@...> wrote:

Mark, I’m new to WSJTx but for ham radio in general, I have 6 copper ground rods, 6 feet long bonded with #4 gauge wire and many would consider that inadequate grounding. One rod not enough.
Gary N8GT