locked Re: IC 705 CRASHES WSJT-X WHEN TX #band #AudioIssues #Icom

William Smith

Does the problem go away if you reduce the output power to near zero and/or transmit into a dummy load? If so, it's almost certainly RFI.

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Nov 28, 2021, at 4:10 PM, Mark Gottlieb <kk2l@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I am having this same problem but only from 18mhz on up. On 14mhz down, the rig (IC7100) interfaces normally and well with WSJT-x and FLRIG. Icom radios do have a one USB cable, as we all know, for CAT and AUDIO. Is my issue attributable to the same reasons as the failure others are experiencing? I have tried changing antennas, taking the tuner out of the mix, changing USB cables but the problem persists. Any help would be most appreciated.

73
Mark
KK2L