locked Re: IC 705 CRASHES WSJT-X WHEN TX #band #AudioIssues #Icom

Mark Gottlieb

Good Afternoon All,

I am having this same problem but only from 18mhz on up.  On 14mhz down, the rig (IC7100) interfaces normally and well with WSJT-x and FLRIG.  Icom radios do have a one USB cable, as we all know, for CAT and AUDIO.  Is my issue attributable to the same reasons as the failure others are experiencing?  I have tried changing antennas, taking the tuner out of the mix, changing USB cables but the problem persists.  Any help would be most appreciated.

73
Mark
KK2L