locked Re: TCI-Client for Sun SDR #Cat_RigControl

Борис Романов

Hi Bill, Mike
This question arose during the discussion on the site forum.qrz.ru of the capabilities of the WSJTX, JTDX and MSHV programs by users of SUN SDR transceivers. Surprised that WSJTX does not use TCI communication technology.
Thanks.
73 Boris UX8IW
Среда, 24 ноября 2021, 0:39 +02:00 от Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...>:

On 23/11/2021 19:33, Борис Романов via groups.io wrote:
Hi,
Maybe I don’t know something, but I want to ask.
Is the WSJTX program supposed to control the SDR transceiver (CAT and sound) via the TCI interface?
This control is implemented in the JTDX and MSW programs.
73 Boris UX8IW

Hi Boris,

as far as I am aware, you are the first to ask. No WSJT-X does not currently support that rig control mechanism. If there is enough interest I can look at implementing it, or if anyone wants to contribute an implementation as a pull request I will consider its inclusion in WSJT-X.

Борис Романов