locked Re: Decoding stopped when Win10 updated #Windows10

Michael Black

Double check your path to the log file.
Look at the path in Log4OM and ensure that's the path in JTAlert too.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, November 15, 2021, 07:12:12 PM CST, Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:

and mine did log, without a log file in the correct box, but it could not confirm..    

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 11:23 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Depends on whether or not it actually got logged.

If it logged and you got the message than JTAlert is not pointing to the correct log file to confirm.
It it didn't log then you don't have Log4OM set up to receive the JTAlert ADIF record.  

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, November 12, 2021, 04:32:49 PM CST, Gary trock <gtrockmd@...> wrote:

I have a new issue the past two days. After a QSO, when I click to add to LOF40M I get
Logging Warning
Error Message LOG40M SQLite: unable to confirm QSO loggesd.
Saves to the WSJTx log file.
What am I missing?
I likely did something wrong in trying to automatically upload from LOG40M to LOTW. Thanks and 73
Gary N8GT
> On Nov 12, 2021, at 4:51 PM, Gary trock <gtrockmd@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks. As a newby I’ve noted this. Mike helped me out but was able to re set myself the last few times.
> Gary N8GT
>> On Nov 12, 2021, at 2:04 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...> wrote:
>>
>> I've found that often Windows updates will set certain parameters or values to the Windows default configuration.  This includes time sync and audio CODEC values.  One has to understand this happens and thus one can set things back to the values they need or of their choice.  Being more knowledgeable about Windows operating system is to one's advantage.
>>
>> 73
>> Bob, K4TAX
>>
>>
>
>
>

Join main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.