locked Re: A different '73' bug? #IssueReport

Allan Schlaugat N9ISN

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:26:30 -0800, "John P" <j.m.price@...>
wrote:

While calling a station in HI on 15 meter FT8 this afternoon anytime he sent 'RR73' to
another station (i.e., not my callsign) he was working, WSJT-X (Version 2.5.2) would
disable my 'TXEnable'. I'm also running JTAlert, so not 100% sure if it's a WSJT or JTAlert issue.
Its not a JTAlert issue. I am seeing the same thing. It does not do this
all the time but it is frustrating. Using 2.5.1.
I push the TX Enable and it fires off OK. Unless I get another RR73 that
goes to a different station, then it shuts off again. The Log QSO window
doesn't pop up either.
Its happens very erratically. No rhyme or reason to it at all.

73 Al N9ISN

--
Allan W. Schlaugat Albertville, WI USA
Amateur Radio: N9ISN Home Page: www.n9isn.com

I believe in sharing the road with other drivers. They can
have the part behind me.