locked Re: Decoding stopped when Win10 updated #Windows10

Dave Garber

and mine did log, without a log file in the correct box, but it could not confirm..

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 11:23 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Depends on whether or not it actually got logged.

If it logged and you got the message than JTAlert is not pointing to the correct log file to confirm.
It it didn't log then you don't have Log4OM set up to receive the JTAlert ADIF record.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, November 12, 2021, 04:32:49 PM CST, Gary trock <gtrockmd@...> wrote:

I have a new issue the past two days. After a QSO, when I click to add to LOF40M I get
Logging Warning
Error Message LOG40M SQLite: unable to confirm QSO loggesd.
Saves to the WSJTx log file.
What am I missing?
I likely did something wrong in trying to automatically upload from LOG40M to LOTW. Thanks and 73
Gary N8GT