locked Re: A different '73' bug? #IssueReport

Bill, WB6JJJ

John,
I think if you are close, like next door to him, it will assume the 73 was for you.
Bill
WB6JJJ

On Nov 11, 2021, at 2:52 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 12/11/2021 7:26 am, John P wrote:
While calling a station in HI on 15 meter FT8 this afternoon anytime he sent 'RR73' to another station (i.e., not my callsign) he was working, WSJT-X (Version 2.5.2) would disable my 'TXEnable'. I'm also running JTAlert, so not 100% sure if it's a WSJT or JTAlert issue.

EDIT: I probably should have mentioned that we were on different frequency slots with no overlap.
--
John P.
WA2FZW

FYI, JTAlert has no facility to control the WSJTX TX Enabled state. Controlling TX Enabled is handled exclusively by WSJTX itself.

de Laurie VK3AMA
(JTAlert developer)