locked MacOS Monterey Upgrade #macOS

The Greene Family

I just upgraded to Monterey last week from the most recent version of Big Sur.

This morning, just because it struck me while brushing my teeth (!), I checked in Audio MIDI Setup to see if anything had changed.  You never know, right?  (Yes, I am slow.)

Sure enough, the sample rate for my USB connected A-D/D-A used with WSJT-X had changed to 192 KHz.  Easy enough to change back to 48 KHz, of course.

I'm not sure if this really matters in the grand scheme of things.  Indeed, WSJT-X had been working ok since the upgrade.  But, it never hurts to set parameters to what the software and hardware engineers suggest for their products.