locked Re: IC 705 CRASHES WSJT-X WHEN TX #band #AudioIssues #Icom

Ryan Tourge, N2YQT

I will echo this assessment. In my case, it was a short USB cable to a Raspberry Pi. A one-foot cable and generic snap-on ferrites have not fixed it. I ended up changing the direction of my loop which helped in the short term but never revised the initial issue. It didn't matter what make of the cable I used. It didn't matter how many snap-on ferrites I used (I'm not sure of the mix). My next trick will be to wrap the cable through an appropriate mix toroid and see if that helps.

Ryan, N2YQT