locked Re: WSJT-X QSO data #WSJTX_config #Windows07

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Bob,
       I use a free program that removes every remnant, all files, registry entries, anything that's usually left over after uninstalling whichever program you choose and it has done a great job for me. It's called IoBit Uninstaller 11 Free and can be downloaded at https://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php  I've used several programs by IoBit Software for many years and they all work great!  You will definitely get a fresh start after using it, but if you have any old log files you decide you want to keep make sure you make a backup copy before running this program!

Very 73,
Cliff, KU4GW