locked WSJT-X 2.5.0 and MCHF: issue reading-back the VFO setting #Cat_RigControl #linux #Yaesu #IssueReport

PFA

Hi all,
I'm using WSJT-X with my MCHF-QRP (original one :-),  ) trough USB, since version 2.3 w/o any problem.
Rig config for CAT : Yaesu FT-847UNI

End of Aug I moved to 2.5.0rc5, no issues faced.

Now i moved to 2.5.0 ...
Immediately I got issue on VFO control. WSJT-x is able to set the VFO on rig, but it fail reading back (OOB + red frequency ).
This doesn't affect the RX-TX but the log file contains wrong data.

I'm triaging ...
I look on diff between 2.5.0 and 2.5.0rc5 and I see a commit can affect this, so rollback it and built, but no luck ...
After another half an hour i realized  that HAMLib is moved from 4.3 to 4.3.1 ....
... going to look

Is anybody having similar issue with different rig?

--
73 paolo IU2OMT