locked Re: Rig forced to VFO A by WSJT-X #Windows 10 #WSJTX_config #Cat_RigControl #Windows10

Paul Taylor

Hi Mike, any updates on this? It will be good to go back to how it was when WSJT-X didn't tinker with my settings by switching to VFO A all the time.

To paraphrase Bob McGraw, one might say "what is so important about VFO A?" I definitely would like to be able to keep all my digital work on VFO B, which is also where I have my filtering set differently on the rig, although I can live with it for now if it's a temporary thing.

Paul