locked Re: Working split

Jason B

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 06:11 AM, chas cartmel wrote:

May I ask those responding to a CQ who are moving to the caller’s frequency to then QSY when QSO is completed. It is best to keep your transmit frequency selected to avoid this. It is unnecessary to move to the CQers frequency.

73 Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk

Stay safe out there

For more info visit www.bullguard.com
Typically what I do, is try and find a clear timeslot and park there. I don't shift to the operators frequency I'm responding to because I'm scared I'll step on someone who is using the same frequency on the other slot. Every few minutes I'll stop and make sure I'm not being stepped on and QSY if I'm interfering/being interfered with. So far that's worked for me.