#FoxAndHound #Cat_RigControl Saving preferences changes rig dial frequency #Cat_RigControl #FoxAndHound

Jeremy Turner

I'm running version 2.5.0 on Intel Mac, FT8 F/H as a hound.

I opened the preferences window and updated the IP address to send my log over to MacLoggerDX. When I clicked OK to save the preferences, WSJT-X changed my radio off of the non-standard frequency I was on (7.056 MHz) to the standard one (7.074 MHz).

Should clicking OK on the preferences window change my dial frequency? Why wouldn't it leave it alone?

Jeremy / N0AW