Re: Wide Graph time slot ID text #Waterfall

Joe

Hi Eric,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 03:23 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 12/10/2021 23:18, W1EL Eric wrote:

Greetings,

I have somehow made the white text at the left side of the wide graph that identifies the time slot and band disappear.

I’ve searched the manual and the archive of this list and come up empty.

Is there a way to get it back?

Best Regards, Eric

Eric Lowell (W1EL)

Hi Eric,

increase the "N Avg" spin box value to slow down the scroll speed and leave room for the annotations.

Actually, of course, it's the opposite.  Bill has been working too hard answering questions here.

You need to DECREASE the "N Avg" spin box value to SPEED UP the scroll speed so there will be room for the annotations.

 -- 73, Joe, K1JT