From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nico Ebbendorf
Sent: 13. lokakuutata 2021 0:01
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Frequency display RED showing 00000 at TX #Yaesu #radio

fixed the problem!

In the setup menu, the Split Operation was set to "None" (since I do not want to operate in split for digital modes). Set this to the option "Rig" solved the issue with the ooB en 0,000 reading.
Obviously, I do not understand the selectings in this menu but it is working as expected now.
Thank you Dave and Kari for your support.

73,
Nico PA3ADU