locked Re: Forced Disable of RR73 #EnhancementReqest

Bill Somerville

On 10/10/2021 16:56, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
Hello WSJT-X List

So, these past few days, 12m has been SUPER into EU, Balkans,Adriatic, Southern Med.

Many many times, the other chap hasn't been able to decode my RR73.
So She/He keeps sending R-11, for example. Over and over.

By MY program KEEPS REVERTING TO TX6 (CQ).

I have to try and try to reclaim TX4.
Occasionally I see I didn't and I am sending CQ again.

So I wonder how many Not-Worked-DXCC entities I have missed these last few days because they, understandably, move on to others that they are decoding.

It "should" be understood that, both this side of the Atlantic and the other, my signal outgoing is from time to time stepped on ??

If so, the program should KEEP my "TX##" just where I want it, not keep moving it to CQ ...which I sure as heck don't want to do ??

Yeh, i have "Disable Tx after 73" DISABLED.

WSJTx v2.5.0
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL
Bob,

if your QSO partners are regularly not copying your RR73 messages then you shouldn't be sending RR73 in the first place. Double-click the Tx 4 message to switch it to the RRR format message and the QSOs will proceed as you wish.