locked Forced Disable of RR73 #EnhancementReqest

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Hello WSJT-X List

So, these past few days, 12m has been SUPER into EU, Balkans,Adriatic, Southern Med.

Many many times, the other chap hasn't been able to decode my RR73.
So She/He keeps sending R-11, for example. Over and over.

By MY program KEEPS REVERTING TO TX6 (CQ).

I have to try and try to reclaim TX4.
Occasionally I see I didn't and I am sending CQ again.

So I wonder how many Not-Worked-DXCC entities I have missed these last few days because they, understandably, move on to others that they are decoding.

It "should" be understood that, both this side of the Atlantic and the other, my signal outgoing is from time to time stepped on ??

If so, the program should KEEP my "TX##" just where I want it, not keep moving it to CQ ...which I sure as heck don't want to do ??

Yeh, i have "Disable Tx after 73" DISABLED.

WSJTx v2.5.0
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Bob KD7YZ in NE Kentucky