locked Re: Working split

Mark Gregory <mark.gregory@...>

I tend to lock the tx frequency and then fake the split I do not operate on the callers frequency, using the waterfall display to help, like anytime in radio listen listen and listen again so your on as far as you can tell a less busy frequency.
Mark G4LCH

On 9 Oct 2021, at 11:24, chas cartmel <chas@...> wrote:

May I ask those responding to a CQ who are moving to the caller’s frequency to then QSY when QSO is completed. It is best to keep your transmit frequency selected to avoid this. It is unnecessary to move to the CQers frequency.

<image002.png>

73 Charlie
G4EST
Stay safe out there