locked Re: re-establishing wsjtx log #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 09/10/2021 03:21, John Wiener wrote:
Bill,
Where precisely should they go?  Does this look better? I seem to remember that they should be under SAVE

It's been an interesting and LONG process to get my shack back in order after the OS update...amazing.
I still have glitches...RUMlogng no longer populates the qso with name, address, etc.  I can't get RUMlogng to change from using hamqth to qrz.com...but it won't pull down data from either one. On WSJT-X, worked-before still doesn't work.
Thanks again, OM
John AB8O
Hi John,

yes that is the correct location, assuming the WSJT-X directory it self is in the right location. As Reino states, an easy way to locate the right location is to use WSJT-X, "Menu->File->Open log directory" will open a new Finder window located in the correct place.