locked Re: Intermittent Decodes #adiFiles #decode

Bob McGraw - K4TAX <rmcgraw@...>

I'm using 2.5.0 with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on an old laptop computer originally released with Vista.  {That's old!}  I do allow automatic updates of the Windows system and have suffered ZERO, repeat ZERO, issues with any of my preferred settings, or values after any of the updates.   The dang system is just like the battery bunny, it just keeps working and working and working.   I suppose I feel left out not getting faulty or crappy downloads and not having any issues to resolve.   Any suggestions?

Oh, when I have had issues it was due to my stupid screw-up!  But I didn't blame it on any software or operating system package.

Bob, K4TAX