locked Re: starting over with a Mac mini pre M1 #macOS

Bill Somerville

On 04/10/2021 20:49, John Wiener wrote:
Hi Bill.  I muddled thru as usual and got WSJT-X receiving.  So I guess I did the memory adjustment OK.  I now have good decode but zero xmit out. I have checked the audio codecs and the MIDI settings.  IC7300. Mac 11.6. WSJT 2.5.0
I think I had this problem the last time I had to reboot the whole thing.
Hi John,

I hope you followed the new shared memory configuration instructions in the WSJT-X v2.5.0 installer DMG ReadMe.txt file, those should survive reboots and o/s upgrades better that the prior ones.