locked Re: starting over with a Mac mini pre M1 #macOS

Bill Somerville

On 04/10/2021 19:50, John Wiener wrote:
A new update on Mac yesterday...WSJT became unstable...kept requiring me to re-enter Test CAT after each transmission.  Then I noticed an audio beep at the end of transmission heard thru the computer speaker...and the xcvr stayed on xmit.
I somehow ended up removing WSJT-X completely to start over.  Then the trouble began.
first...'shared memory segment error'.  I tried to follow instructions on the readme document (see screenshot) and got 'permission denied'
Thx!
John AB8O
Hi John,

your screen capture is too low resolution to read. Why not just select, copy, and paste the test from the terminal window rather than wasting space on this list by attaching images?

Are you installing the latest WSJT-X v2.5.0 version?