locked starting over with a Mac mini pre M1 #macOS

John Wiener

A new update on Mac yesterday...WSJT became unstable...kept requiring me to re-enter Test CAT after each transmission.  Then I noticed an audio beep at the end of transmission heard thru the computer speaker...and the xcvr stayed on xmit.
I somehow ended up removing WSJT-X completely to start over.  Then the trouble began.
first...'shared memory segment error'.  I tried to follow instructions on the readme document (see screenshot) and got 'permission denied'
Thx!
John AB8O