Re: Changed to new computer, no receive audio problem solved #AudioIssues #signalink #Yaesu #Windows10

Wayne Rash

Hi Bill,

The problem is solved. Remember I said it was probably something really stupid? Well, it was.

The mode was set to JT9 instead of FT8. Made the change. Now everything works.

Thanks

Wayne, N4HCR