Re: Changed to new computer, no receive audio #AudioIssues #signalink #Yaesu #Windows10

Wayne Rash

Hi Bill,

I just checked. Yes, WSJT-X is allowed access under the privacy settings.

Wayne, N4HCR

On Oct 3, 2021, at 4:25 AM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 03/10/2021 04:08, Wayne Rash wrote:

I just changed to a new computer for using with ham radio, and I’ve installed WSJT-X. It’s a Windows 10 computer, the radio is a Yaesu FT-920. I’m using a SignalLink USB for the external sound card. I have the current version of Log4OM installed and working. WSJT-X can see the radio, the CAT control appears to work properly. But the software isn’t hearing the incoming audio. I’ve checked that the device is set to USB Audio Codec. Log4OM is using Omnirig, which is installed, and appears to be working properly.

I know I’m missing something obvious. But I have no idea why it’s not working now. It worked properly on the previous computer.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne, N4HCR

Hi Wayne,

make sure that WSJT-X is allowed access to microphone devices in the Windows Camera and Microphone Privacy settings.