locked Re: Rig forced to VFO A by WSJT-X #Windows 10 #WSJTX_config #Cat_RigControl #Windows10

Bill Somerville

On 03/10/2021 16:32, Ricky Gilliland via groups.io wrote:
Currently using WSJT-X version 2.3.0 oc42df. After upgrading to 2.5.0 the software pre-selects VFO-A at start up instead of VFO-B which the rig is set to. Previous versions always read the rig correctly. When I press Test Cat in settings the software switches back to VFO-A. Is there a setting I need to change in this new version or is this a glitch?
Hi Ricky,

the Hamlib developers have decided that to use their library the rig must be on VFO A. I understand that this is a new restriction but I doubt that it will change. Is there any particular reason why selecting VFO B is important with your rig?