locked Re: FT-1000MP frequency shift on transmit with FT-1000MP with SignaLink USB? #Yaesu #FT8

Mike KM2B

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 12:53 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
make sure you have the DELAY knob on the SignaLink USB interface set to minimum.
Bill,

Bingo!!!!

I went down to the basement and the SignaLink USB delay was set half way between min and max (pointed straight up).

I rotated it completely counter clockwise to minimum and everything is back to working correctly without receive frequency shift with "fake it".

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your input and thank you again.

Mike KM2B

--
Mike - KM2B