I don’t feel so bad…. I have been giving +10 to +20 but receiving -15 to -20 dB.
Bill
WB6JJJ

On Oct 2, 2021, at 9:09 AM, Joe Dz <joedzekevich@...> wrote:

I noticed a similar thing on the evening of 10/02 on 10m FT8.  There was a good opening from W1 land to LU and PY land, and I was getting -15 to +05 and I was giving out +20 and most around +10.  Interesting.

Joe, K1YOW

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Geoff,G4FKA via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2021 11:43 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] General Availability (GA) Release of WSJT-X version 2.5.0 #GeneralGroupInfo

Same here, v2.5.0 downloaded and installed perfectly. One thing I do notice is that there seem to be a much wider range of received signal strengths, with quite a few lower than they might have been with previous releases. Maybe WSJT-X, maybe recent Windows updates altering the CODEC settings. No problems operating, just rather disconcerting when I sent -01 to an N4 earlier and got +30 back!