locked Command line decoding of wav files containing FST4W signals #FST4W

Rob Robinett

Hello,

I am trying to add FST4W support to version 3.0 of my wspedaemon service (https://github.com/rrobinett/wsprdaemon ) run by many of the top spotting sites worldwide. My goal is to encourage the adoption of FST4W by enabling dozens of sites worldwide to start listening for FST4W on all the appropriate bands 24/7/365, just as they currently do for WSPR transmissions.

For WSPR decoding I execute the 'wsprd' binary from the WSJT-x 2.5.0 giving it a 2 minute long wav file, e.g.:    /usr/bin/wsprd -c -C 500 -o 4 -d -f 1.8366 211002_1450.wav

However when I execute a similar jt9 command on a wav file from which WSJT-x displays signals, I get no spots:

/usr/bin/jt9  -p 120 -W 211002_0350.wav
  0   0        0

I can see that a successful decode by WSJT-x of that file runs jt9 through a shared memory interface, but that would be awkward to use in my SW environment.
Ideally, I would like to give jt9 a list of 2 or more one minute long wav files which would optimize the use of disk space when attempting to decode all of the FST4W modes.

Thanks for any help.  73

Rob