From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim
Brown
Sent: 30 September 2021 19:29
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] QSO sequence #QSO_practices

On 9/30/2021 9:31 AM, Jeff Townsend wrote:
And if the person is operating from somewhere other than home the grid
becomes a lot more important.
When 6M opens to JA, virtually all JA stations call with signal report, so that
more QSOs can be made during the opening. I learn their grid from LOTW. At
first, many omitted their grid from LOTW, but after a few seasons, nearly all
include it.

There's been a Russian operating /MM in the Pacific CQing with no grid.
I've worked him several times in pursuit of rare CQ Fields, and his grid is in
LOTW a few days later.

73, Jim K9YC