From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Melvin
Sent: 30 September 2021 14:26
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] QSO sequence #QSO_practices

Afternoon

Personally hate the idea - mind you I do collect squares - the supplied ‘procedure’ works well and for the sake of a period is it worth it.

Tom

GM8MJV

On 30 Sep 2021, at 10:46, chas cartmel <chas@...> wrote:

Not sure if this is a new trend but lately I am having CQs replied to with a report as the first data sent rather than a locator.
Not a big deal here as I do not collect squares, but still ‘off process’. It does speed things up though J

Thoughts?

73 Charlie

G4EST

Stay safe out there