locked Re: QSO sequence #QSO_practices

WB5JJJ - George

Disabling Tx1 should not be an option on 6m and above where grid squares are wanted/needed for a many of those of us that are chasing FFMA and other awards that require them "up there".  So at least, don't allow the disable of Tx1 or starting with Tx2 at all on 6m and up.  I try really hard to not automatically answer any calls that don't use Tx1 on 6m PERIOD.  It would be fitting as I can always hope, that my state is their last holdout for WAS on 6m.  If you are just after faster contact counts, use FT4 and Tx1.  Everybody will be much happier.

I know that some will disagree with me on this, but that's fine.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ