locked Re: General Availability (GA) Release of WSJT-X version 2.5.0 #GeneralGroupInfo

Paul Turner

2.5.0 installed smoothly and easily – as ever. Thanks to all the developers.

73, Paul G4IJE.

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Adams
Sent: 28 September 2021 03:03
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] General Availability (GA) Release of WSJT-X version 2.5.0 #GeneralGroupInfo

From K1JT:

We are pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) release of WSJT-X version 2.5.0. New features are described in the WSJT-X User Guide here:

and also Release Notes:

On Windows platforms, WSJT-X 2.5 includes MAP65 3.0.0, a wideband polarization-matching tool intended for EME.

Links to WSJT-X 2.5.0 installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are available here:

You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:

It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.

WSJT-X for Windows now ships with Hamlib built as a dynamic link library (DLL). This change will allow Hamlib bug fixes to be resolved by replacing the DLL with an updated version.