locked Re: General Availability (GA) Release of WSJT-X version 2.5.0 #GeneralGroupInfo

Bill Somerville

On 28/09/2021 11:57, Larry Crouch wrote:
From this page which is a link in the email listing new features

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.5.0.html#NEW_FEATURES <https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.5.0.html#NEW_FEATURES>
Hi Larry,

that's a defect in the WSJT-X User Guide. We stopped providing 32-bit Intel Linux binary packages some time ago as the distributions we target no longer provide operating system updates for 32-bit distributions (Ubuntu and Fedora). You can still build a 32-bit Intel Linux version from sources as far as I know, although I no longer test that capability.