From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> on behalf of N1BUG <paul@...>
Sent: Sunday, 26 September 2021 9:56 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Multiple instances of WSJT-X on Windows machine. #WSJTX_config #Windows07

On 9/25/21 8:05 PM, Peter E wrote:
> I have been running 2 instances (one WSPR and one
> FST4W-30) on a Windows 7 laptop OK, but when I add a third instance
> with FST4W-2, the decodes stop working and the decode light stays on
> permanently.

Hi Peter,

Check to be certain every instance specifies a unique rig-name
parameter. The behavior you report with the decode light staying on will
happen if any instance does not have a unique rig-name specified. I have
made that mistake more times than I care to admit.

I have run as many as 12 instances for receiving on 137 and 475 kHz.

73,
Paul N1BUG