From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 2:32:24 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Singalink USB w FT-890 - PTT Hang #ft-8 #Yaesu

John,

you can't be "losing control of the app", that makes no sense. The SignaLink USB handles PTT, all you need do is ensure the Tx audio level  is high enough to trigger the SignaLink USB internal VOX circuit.

On 26/09/2021 22:23, John Vlahos via groups.io wrote:

Bill – thanks I tried that and it appears to send the reply packet to a CQ, then fires the PTT again switch in a few short bursts and then I lose control of the app until reset the Signalink…