Unsuccessful update #help #Windows07

pete.thomas.fi

I posted an enquiry about getting back onto WSJT-x after mire than a year qrt. I was told no need to uninstall or anything else...just install newest version.

Well, my working version is v2.2.0 6a6ce4.
When I installed the latest general release version I get no decodes band activity window remains empi and the 0-85 dB scale (bottom left) is empty. I have ft8 mode chosen and the rig settings are the same.

Not being able to solve the problem I chose a restore point on my Windows 7 pro back to how it was on 20.09.2021 ( most recent restore piint(.

Can anyone help please?
73
Pete T
Oh2euu