locked Re: Multiple instances of WSJT-X on Windows machine. #WSJTX_config #Windows07

N1BUG

On 9/25/21 8:05 PM, Peter E wrote:
I have been running 2 instances (one WSPR and one FST4W-30) on a Windows 7 laptop OK, but when I add a third instance
with FST4W-2, the decodes stop working and the decode light stays on permanently.

Hi Peter,

Check to be certain every instance specifies a unique rig-name parameter. The behavior you report with the decode light staying on will happen if any instance does not have a unique rig-name specified. I have made that mistake more times than I care to admit.

I have run as many as 12 instances for receiving on 137 and 475 kHz.

73,
Paul N1BUG