locked Re: WSJT-X 2.3.0 and FLrig #Cat_RigControl

Dave Garber

I was trying to ask the original poster , who mentioned they were having trouble with wsjt and flrig....  he was having trouble with json files, but posted to wsjt group.  maybe he posted to wrong group..

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 7:36 AM Joe Dz <joedzekevich@...> wrote:

Dave,

Like the other station, all versions of WSJT-X work directly with my TS-590SG for CAT control, both on Windows 10 and Ubuntu LINUX using the USB cable.  I do not use flrig.

Joe, K1YOW